Applying to The Traveling School
Who is eligible?
- Female high school students between the ages of 15-18 years old
- Students must be 15 by the semester start date (Fall – August 20, Spring – February 1)
- Students must meet the Essential Eligibility Criteria
When are applications due?
- Deadline for 2019-2020 School Year:
- Applications for both semesters are due February 1, 2019
How can I learn more?
- Join in for an Online Information Session
- Online Info Session #2 is scheduled for Tuesday, January 8 at 4:00 MST. Sign up to receive more information on this upcoming event below.
- Watch our first Admissions Info Webinar held in early November
- We are always interested in organizing or facilitating events to share out about our programs with prospective students and families. If you are interested in hosting an event or think your school might want to host an informational session, please contact email@example.com or call 406-586-3096
How do I apply?
- Meet the Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Complete the online application
- Pay $75 application fee(non-refundable)
- Submit an official transcript and most up-to-date grades
- Submit two (2) recommendations – at least one should be from a recent academic teacher
- Academic Credit Transfer Form
- Meet with your counselor to ensure your school will accept Traveling School credits upon completion of the semester
- Take the following documents to your meeting. Be sure to take the course descriptions and outline for the appropriate semester you are applying.
Once your application is considered complete:
- A student interview will be scheduled with a Traveling School staff member
- A parent question and answer session will be scheduled with a Traveling School staff member
To be considered for Financial Aid or a Merit Scholarship:
- Learn more on our Affordability page
- Financial Aid & Merit Scholarship applications are due on February 15, 2019
- Second round of Financial Aid & Merit Scholarships will occur mid to late July
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.586.3096
Apply Online Today Button:
The Traveling School is committed to excellence through diversity in its students, faculty, staff, and Board of Directors. The Traveling School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees/applicants for employment and students/student applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or political affiliation – except where sex, age, or ability represent bona fide educational or employment qualifications or where marital or veteran status are statutorily defined eligibility criteria for Federal or State laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Traveling School will make reasonable accommodations to allow qualified individuals with a disability to participate in the essential functions of the program. This policy does not preclude discrimination based on bona fide qualifications or other recognized exceptions under the law.