Applying to The Traveling School
Who is eligible?
- Female high school students between the ages of 15-18 years old
- Students must be 15 by the semester start date (Fall – August 20, Spring – February 1)
- Students must meet the Essential Eligibility Criteria
- 2019-2020 School Year:
- We still have a few spots available for the Spring 2020 semester. If you are interested, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How can I learn more?
- Interested in learning more sooner? Take some time to watch one of our online information seasons from last year.
- We are always interested in organizing or facilitating events to share out about our programs with prospective students and families. If your school might want to host an informational session, we would love to help coordinate that!
Contact us at email@example.com or 406.586.3096
The Traveling School is committed to excellence through diversity in its students, faculty, staff, and Board of Directors. The Traveling School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees/applicants for employment and students/student applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or political affiliation – except where sex, age, or ability represent bona fide educational or employment qualifications or where marital or veteran status are statutorily defined eligibility criteria for Federal or State laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Traveling School will make reasonable accommodations to allow qualified individuals with a disability to participate in the essential functions of the program. This policy does not preclude discrimination based on bona fide qualifications or other recognized exceptions under the law.