Welcome TTS Alumnae! We hope that the resources available in these pages will help you stay connected to The Traveling School, your semester, and the TTS community. Whether you want to attend an event, make a gift, or update us on your recent adventures, your participation in TTS’s alumnae network strengthens our community and the impact of TTS.
If you have any questions about TTS’s alumnae resources, or anything concerning alumnae relations, please feel free to email us. We look forward to hearing from you!
TTS’s Alumnae Network
- Stay connected with your semester & the greater TTS Alumnae Network (now over 290 alumnae!) Join the Traveling School Alumnae Facebook Group.
- Alumnae Events – Reconnect with old friends, meet new ones, network with fellow alumnae and learn about what’s new with TTS. Want to host an event? An informal gathering? Let us know, we can help you plan!
- Alumnae Council – Meet the alumnae taking on leadership roles beyond their TTS semester, and find out how you too can be involved.
- Alumnae Giving – Support TTS together with your semester. On Give Big Traveling School Day (May 3rd, 2016) – with a minimum $10 donation, you (and your semester) can compete to win prizes! All donations support future TTS students. Help us pay it forward! More info to come.
- Update Your Info to let us know what you’ve been up to.
- Want to be featured on our Alumnae Spotlight? We’d love to share what you’re up to. Contact Leah for more info.