Applying to The Traveling School
Who is eligible?
- Female high school students between the ages of 15-18 years old
- Students must be 15 by the semester start date (Fall – August 20, Spring – February 1)
- Students must meet the Essential Eligibility Criteria
When are applications due?
- Deadline for 2018-2019 School Year:
- Fall 2018: Full and no longer accepting applications. Check back soon for information on Fall 2019 Semester.
- Spring 2019: Full with current waitlist. Contact us for more information.
- Deadline for 2019-2020 School Year TBD
How do I apply?
Once your application is considered complete:
- A student interview will be scheduled with a Traveling School staff member
- A parent question and answer session will be scheduled with a Traveling School staff member
- Admissions Committee reviews complete application and interviews to make an acceptance decision
- Complete applications take approximately 60 days to process
To be considered for Financial Aid or a Merit Scholarship:
- Learn more on our Affordability page
- Financial Aid & Merit Scholarship applications are due on February 15th
- Second round of Financial Aid & Merit Scholarships will occur mid to late July
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.586.3096
The Traveling School is committed to excellence through diversity in its students, faculty, staff, and Board of Directors. The Traveling School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees/applicants for employment and students/student applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or political affiliation – except where sex, age, or ability represent bona fide educational or employment qualifications or where marital or veteran status are statutorily defined eligibility criteria for Federal or State laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Traveling School will make reasonable accommodations to allow qualified individuals with a disability to participate in the essential functions of the program. This policy does not preclude discrimination based on bona fide qualifications or other recognized exceptions under the law.